'Losing my sight at 14 hasn't held me back'
As a teenager Minnie Baragwanath was told her disability would limit her life. But the winner of the 2013 Sir Peter Blake Leadership Award is determined to make a difference for the lives of disabled people.
- Are the environmentally-friendly farming methods at Mangarara Station the future of New Zealand agriculture?
- Make your own beeswax food wraps
- Divine conversion of a stone church into holiday home costs twice the budget
- 13 things to know about growing & eating rhubarb
- Are hedgehogs are pest in New Zealand?
Send this to friend