Subscribe to NZ Life & Leisure and win a fabulously green weekend in Marlborough
Subscribe*, renew or receive a gift subscription to NZ Life & Leisure between 4 July and 2 September 2016 and go in the draw to win a weekend for two at New Zealand’s premier garden festival.
Nelmac Garden Marlborough, a truly grassroots event dreamt up and organized by gardeners for gardeners, is now New Zealand’s premier garden festival. A celebration of Marlborough’s stunning landscape, it showcases the very best the region has to offer with garden tours, garden-themed workshops and social events. The full-day and half-day garden tours encompass everything from compact designer gardens in the heart of Blenheim to breath-taking country estates. Take the opportunity to brush up on your skills and horticultural knowledge by learning from New Zealand and international experts, led this year by English garden sculptor Rupert Till. This year’s event runs 3-6 November.
The prize is valued at $1500 and includes:
2 x tickets to the Wairau Garden Tour
Bordered on one side by the Richmond Ranges and on the other by the Wither Hills, the Wairau Plains is the primary grape growing area of Marlborough. On this tour you’ll see a diverse range of creative and inspiring gardens, often surrounded by vineyards growing Marlborough’s best-known grape varieties.
2 x tickets to the 2016 Urban Garden Party
A special and unique social evening… enjoy great conversations with the presenters and supporters, a range of live music, delicious food, cool lighting and much more, all in a groovy garden environment with an urban vibe, right in the heart of Blenheim.
2 nights at Marlborough Vintners Hotel
Accommodation for two for two nights plus breakfasts at the five-star Marlborough Vintners Hotel in the heart of Marlborough wine country. Stay in one of the hotel’s beautifully appointed Vineyard View suites.
2 days’ use of a courtesy car
Enjoy the use of a Mazda CX-5 during your time at Nelmac Garden Marlborough. With a level of performance you just don’t expect from an SUV, the Mazda CX-5 gives you sporty responses, nimble handling and amazing fuel economy.
Return Air New Zealand domestic airfares for two to Blenheim (NB: These are only redeemable for the weekend of 3–6 November 2106.)
Terms & Conditions
· The prize is available for delivery in New Zealand only. One entry per person. The Prize is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and no exchanges will be made.
· The judge’s decision is final.
· Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Nelmac Garden Marlborough, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
· Entries are the property of NZ Life & Leisure magazine and Nelmac Garden Marlborough and may be used for promotional purposes by NZ Life & Leisure and Nelmac Garden Marlborough. Entrants agree to their name/photo being used for publicity purposes.
· By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing emails from NZ Life & Leisure and Nelmac Garden Marlborough. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
· Entries close 2 September 2016.
· The winning entries for the prize will be drawn on 5 September 2016, and the winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days the prizes will be redrawn. Other travel and incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes, are the responsibility of the winner.
· The winner must be 25 years or older with a full driver’s licence. Date of travel is to be agreed upon by the Promoter (Nelmac Garden Marlborough) and must be completed between 3 November and 6 November 2016.
· Travel, accommodation and other incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes, other than those listed, are the responsibility of the winner/s. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.