Be in to win a $4000 Greytown weekend package – including a Pashley bicycle, valued at $2200, to continue the journey at home
Win a weekend road trip to Greytown – including a Pashley bicycle, valued at $2200, to continue the journey at home.
The prize is for two people, is valued at more than $4000, and includes:
- The use of a Holden Equinox for the weekend*, including insurance and $200 petrol.
- Accommodation and dinner for two at Greytown’s beautifully restored The White Swan hotel.
- A Pashley bicycle from Blackwell and Sons valued at $2200.
*Prize must be taken between 1 March and 1 May 2018.
Wanting to make the most of summer’s cornflower blue skies and long evenings? There’s nothing like a relaxing summer road trip. Enjoy the feeling of wind in your hair as you cruise along New Zealand roads in a new Holden Equinox towards Greytown (winner of New Zealand’s prettiest small town in 2017).
Once there, enjoy two nights of boutique accommodation at The White Swan hotel, local cuisine and wine, and sophisticated shopping. Finally, visit family-owned Blackwell and Sons to select your own Pashley bicycle.
The all-new Holden Equinox is destined to become a firm favourite amongst Kiwi families, thanks to a range of user-friendly features including Apple Car Play/ Android Auto, a variety of active and passive safety systems, innovative technology such as wireless phone charging, four USB ports and heated seats throughout – plus being an outstanding driving experience.
There also happens to be plenty of space for your new Pashley bicycle. Pashley cycles are about savouring the beauty of what’s around with no need to rush or stress. They are available in New Zealand exclusively through Blackwell and Sons, both online and at its Greytown gallery emporium.
Your weekend comes thanks to NZ Life & Leisure, our friends in Greytown − Blackwell and Sons and The White Swan hotel − and Holden.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize includes a two-night holiday for two, including the use of a Holden Equinox for the weekend (including insurance and $200 petrol), accommodation and dinner for two at the White Swan Hotel in Greytown, plus a Pashley bicycle to keep, valued at $2,200. In total, this prize is valued at over $4,000.
- One entry per person. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. No exchanges will be made.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group, the Promoter, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
- Entries are the property of NZ Life & Leisure magazine and may be used for promotional purposes by NZ Life & Leisure. Entrants agree to their name/photo being used for publicity purposes by Lifestyle Magazine Group and Holden NZ.
- By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing emails from NZ Life & Leisure and promotion partners. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
- Entries close 26 February 2018.
- The winning entries for the prize will be drawn 26 February 2018 and the winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days the prizes will be redrawn.
- Travel is to be taken between 1 March and 1 May 2018.
- Prize includes the use of a Holden Equinox (subject to availability), including $200 fuel and insurance. The driver must be older than 25 years, and hold a valid full NZ drivers license.
- Winner must pick the bike up from Blackwell and Sons, 101 Main Street, Greytown. Choice of bicycle colour, model, size subject to availability at time of selection. Blackwell and Sons reserve the right to order the bicycle if not in stock and deliver upon receipt of bicycle from Pashley in England.
- Travel and accommodation may not be available during peak periods. The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in this clause, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals – including additional guests.
- Travel excludes New Zealand public holidays and school holidays.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize
READ MORE ON GREYTOWN