Be in to win a $2000 adventure in Rotorua for two, courtesy of Destination Rotorua
Enjoy a two-day Rotorua adventure for you and a friend, valued at $2000, courtesy of Destination Rotorua.
Explore the region’s stunning lakes and forest and be treated to some of the best experiences the city has to offer, from renowned spa facilities to world-class adrenaline activities. Your visit will be tailored to your interests and includes two nights’ accommodation for two people, all activities and some meals.
*This experience can be enjoyed oncetravel between regions is allowed again. Travel to/from the destination not included, refer to the full terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entries close 29 June 2020.
- *Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- *The Promoter is Lifestyle Magazine Group Limited (LMG) through its website www.thisnzlife.co.nz, NZ Life & Leisure magazine and associated social media channels (the “Promoter”). The promotional partner is Destination Rotorua.
- *The prize includes a two-night stay for up to two people at accommodation in Rotorua to be arranged by Destination Rotorua. The prize will also include activities and some meals tailored to the interest of the winner by Destination Rotorua, after consultation with the winner. The total value of the prize will be $2000.
- *The prize does not include travel to or from Rotorua.
- *This experience can be enjoyed once travel between regions is allowed again under government restrictions around Covid 19.
- *The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of Destination Rotorua
- *One entry per person. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- *The prize is non-transferable.
- *The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- *All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- *Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group (LMG), the Promoter, promotional partners, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
- *Entries are the property of LMG and may be used for promotional purposes by them.
- *By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive marketing emails from LMG. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them.
- *Entries close 29th June 2020 at 11.59 pm.
- *The winning entries for the prize will be drawn 30 June 2020 at the LMG premises, Level 1, 29 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand.
- *Winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winner has not confirmed acceptance of their prize within three days, the prizes will be redrawn.
- *The booking must be made directly with Destination Tourism and is subject to availability.
- *The Prize does not include travel or transportation to Rotorua. The prize does not include any other facilities or activities that are not listed in prize description.
- *The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in these terms and conditions, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals – including additional guests.
- *Prize winners must abide by safety standards of Destination Rotorua.
- *The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- *In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- A couple’s decades-long mission to save New Zealand’s heritage seeds and fruit trees at the Koanga Institute
- Recipe: Caralee Fontenele’s Banana Bread in a Mug
- A green-thumbed couple transformed their dry block into a perennial food forest and bountiful permaculture farm
- Signs your chickens might have gapeworm PLUS how to treat it
- Autoimmune disorders: These are the common diseases, symptoms and treatments to know