Be in to win a horse lovers’ holiday at Blackwood Cottage, valued at $600
Be in to win a horse lovers’ holiday at Blackwood Cottage in Rotorua, valued at $600.
Southstar Equine is offering two nights accommodation at Blackwood Cottage in Rotorua for 4 people; including overnight paddocks for up to four horses, and use of the covered arena at Southstar Equine (which is based next to the cottage) for up to 4 horses from 9-4pm.
What’s your ride? From Western to English, show jumping to cross country and more; everyone is thought of at Southstar Equine!
With our covered arena, grandstand seating, accommodation for people and horses, cowboy challenge obstacles, showjumping/showhunter area, cross country course 30cm to 1m; you have all you need right here!
Entries close January 2019.
● Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
● The Promoter is Lifestyle Magazine Group Limited (LMG) through its website www.thisnzlife.co.nz, NZ Life & Leisure magazine and associated social media channels (the “Promoter”). The promotional partner is Southstar Equine.
● The prize includes two nights at Blackwood Cottage in Rotorua for up to four people. This prize, valued at $400, includes two nights of overnight accommodation for up to four horses. It also includes the non-exclusive use of Southstar Equine’s arena for the duration of the stay.
● The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes. One entry per person. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
● The prize is non-transferable.
● The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
● All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be physically fit. No stallions allowed at Southstar Equine.
● Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group (LMG), the Promoter, promotional partners, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
● Entries are the property of LMG and may be used for promotional purposes by them.
● By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing emails from LMG. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
● Entries close 7 January 2020 at 11.59 pm.
● The winning entries for the prize will be drawn 8 January 2020 at the LMG premises, Level 1, 29 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand.
● Winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days the prizes will be redrawn.
● Booking must be made directly with Sarah Carter before 1 May 2020, contact details will be provided after the prize is drawn. The prize must be taken before 30 Jan 2021. Some dates may not be available at Blackwood Cottage’s discretion.
● The Prize does not include travel or transportation to Rotorua. The prize does not include any other facilities at Southstar Equine that are not listed in prize description. It does not include access to the cross-country course and use of professional show jumping equipment.
● The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in these terms and conditions, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals – including additional guests.
● Prize winners must abide by safety standards at Southstar Equine. This includes wearing horse riding helmets and appropriate footwear.
● The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
● In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.
Love this story? Subscribe now!
- Make your own beeswax food wraps: updated recipe
- 5 tips to drying firewood
- A diverse lifestyle block: This Rotorua couple's property is home to horses, alpacas and mountain-bike trails
- What is a honeyberry? Meet the Nelson couple trialling the odd-looking, nutritious fruit for New Zealand conditions
- A guide to New Zealand's backyard birds