Be in to win a restorative three-day stay at Resolution Retreats at Lake Karapiro, valued at $1440
Be in to win a restorative three-day stay at Resolution Retreats at Lake Karapiro, valued at $1440.
Ring in the new year by reconnecting with body and soul. Be in to win the ultimate health holiday with Resolution Retreats, the only weight loss, health and wellness retreat exclusively for women in New Zealand. Unwind in the stunning, peaceful settings of Lake Karapiro while you fully immerse yourself in a health kick start that will equip you with the tools, resources and support to empower you to achieve your health goals for 2021 and beyond.
This incredible prize includes private chalet accommodation, all nutritionist meals provided and a complimentary beauty treatment at the in-house spa. Activities range from gentle, daily yoga and group training sessions to cooking classes, nutritional workshops, success coaching and health workshops.
Three-day fresh start retreat package for one includes:
✤ Accommodation for two nights in your own private chalet
✤ One-hour complimentary beauty treatment at in-house spa
✤ Full access to Resolution Retreats wellness centre
✤ Daily workshops and activities
✤ Access to group fitness classes, cooking demos and yoga sessions
✤ All nutritionist-planned meals complimentary
✤ Complimentary transfers from either Tauranga or Hamilton airports
Access to the wellness centre’s five-star facilities including the luxury spa, saunas, steam rooms, a swimming pool, yoga studio, tennis courts and Jacuzzi will leave you feeling pampered, refreshed and inspired to live a healthier, happier lifestyle. Full time facilitator support and sought-after, leading industry experts deliver a pragmatic program that delivers results while providing you with the encouragement and motivation you need to begin and maintain your journey to a healthier, happier self.
ABOUT RESOLUTION RETREATS
Whether or not you’re coming strictly for weight loss, Resolution Retreats will take you on a restorative journey which offers so much more than that. A chance to redefine habits and lifestyle, rediscover health and happiness, improve fitness, to restore and de-stress, re-energise and recuperate, regain your strength, rebuild your confidence. We allow you stop, take a breath and to re-focus on you. Resolution Retreats offers real solutions for real people with real challenges who live in the real world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entries close 21 February 2021.
● Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
● The Promoter is Lifestyle Magazine Group Limited (LMG) through its website www.thisnzlife.co.nz, NZ Life & Leisure magazine and associated social media channels (the “Promoter”). The promotional partner is Resolution Retreats Ltd.
● The prize includes a two-night stay at the women-only wellness centre Resolution Retreats at Lake Karapiro for one woman. This prize, valued at $1440, includes a one-hour beauty treatment at the in-house spa, full access to the Resolution Retreats wellness centre, access to group fitness classes, cooking demonstrations and yoga sessions, complimentary meals for the duration of the stay, and complimentary transfers from either Tauranga or Hamilton airports.
● Accommodation is in a private chalet with an ensuite.
● The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of Resolution Retreats. One entry per person. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
● The prize is non-transferable.
● The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
● All entrants must be a woman aged 18 years or over.
● Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group (LMG), the Promoter, promotional partners, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
● Entries are the property of LMG and may be used for promotional purposes by them.
● By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive marketing emails from LMG. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
● Entries close 21 February 2021 at 11.59 pm.
● The winning entries for the prize will be drawn on 22 February 2021 at the LMG premises, Level 1, 29 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand.
● Winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days, the prizes will be redrawn.
● Booking must be made directly with Resolution Retreats. The prize must be taken before 31 December 2021. Once the retreat is booked, dates are not transferable. Bookings are subject to availability.
● The Prize does not include travel or transportation to Resolution Retreats’ wellness centre, apart from free transfers from Tauranga and Hamilton Airports. The prize does not include any other facilities or activities that are not listed in the prize description.
● The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in these terms and conditions, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
● In the event that travel is restricted due to Covid-19 or Covid-19 requirements prevents the prize being available in the booking period, the winner can rebook up to six months from the original booking date, subject to availability.
● Prize winners must abide by all safety standards at Resolution Retreats.
● The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
● In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize
● Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them.