Be in to win a romantic getaway for two at Falls Retreat in Waihī, valued at $375
Be in to win a one-night romantic getaway for two people at Falls Retreat in Waihī, valued at $375.
There’s nothing quite like a getaway in a secluded cottage, surrounded by native bush and birdlife. Situated in the Karangahake Gorge, nature at Falls Retreat is literally on your doorstep.
Relax and stay indoors, walk down to the beautiful Owharoa Falls, or take a walk or ride along the riverbank trails – the choice is yours.
Includes one night accommodation in either Rose Cottage or Waterfall Cabin PLUS:
– Enjoy a beautiful bottle of Italian Prosecco on arrival!
– Welcome hamper chocka full with house made treats. Perfect for enjoying a picnic at our romantic pagoda overlooking Owharoa Falls.
– Delicious cooked breakfast delivered “room service style” to your cottage next morning. Includes Rocket Plunger Coffee and Tee Total Loose leaf tea.
– Luxury bath robes supplied.
Read more about the owners of Falls Retreat in the Nov/Dec issue of NZ Life & Leisure.
Entries close 7 January 2020.
● Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
● The Promoter is Lifestyle Magazine Group Limited (LMG) through its website www.thisnzlife.co.nz, NZ Life & Leisure magazine and associated social media channels(the “Promoter”). The promotional partner is Falls Retreat.
● The prize includes a romantic getaway at The Falls Retreat for two people. This prize, valued at $375, includes one night accommodation in either Rose Cottage or Waterfall Cabin. The prize includes a bottle of prosecco upon arrival, a welcome hamper, and breakfast delivered to the room the following morning.
● The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes. One entry per person. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
● The prize is non-transferable.
● The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
● All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be physically fit.
● Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group (LMG), the Promoter, and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
● Entries are the property of LMG and may be used for promotional purposes by them.
● By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing emails from NZ Life & Leisure and promotion partners. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
● Entries close 7 January 2020 at 11.59 pm.
● The winning entries for the prize will be drawn 8 January 2020 at the LMG premises, Level 1, 29 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand.
● Winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days the prizes will be redrawn.
● Booking must be made directly with The Falls Retreat before 1 May 2020, contact details will be provided after the prize is drawn. The prize must be taken before 30 Jan 2021.
● The Prize does not include travel or transportation to Waihi.
● The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in these terms and conditions, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals – including additional guests.
● The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
● In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize
● Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 13.
- Make your own beeswax food wraps: updated recipe
- 5 tips to drying firewood
- A diverse lifestyle block: This Rotorua couple's property is home to horses, alpacas and mountain-bike trails
- What is a honeyberry? Meet the Nelson couple trialling the odd-looking, nutritious fruit for New Zealand conditions
- A guide to New Zealand's backyard birds