Be in to win a three-hour private kitesurfing lesson with Blue Adventures, valued at $267
Be in to win a three-hour private kitesurfing lesson with Blue Adventures, valued at $267.
One winner will receive a three-hour private kitesurfing lesson with water sports school Blue Adventures, which can be taken in either Auckland or Matakana.
Blue Adventures can tailor a private lesson to your individual learning needs. Step-by-step instructions and the latest kiteboarding equipment will ensure you progress easily and safely while learning this addictive sport!
All kitesurfing gear, wetsuits, booties and helmets are provided and our board riding lessons are taught with the latest 2-way bluetooth communication systems, which will fast track your learning.
On the first day of your Kiteboarding Beginner Course your qualified instructor will teach you:
– How to identify safe wind directions and kiteboarding conditions and about the weather forecast and wind effects
– How to set up, fly and control the kite on land and in the water
– How to use the safety systems
– How to safely launch and land your kite
– Practise how to body-drag downwind (This is a lot of fun!)
Read more about the owners of Blue Adventures in the Jan/Feb 2020 issue of NZ Life & Leisure.
Entries close 23 February 2020.
● Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
● The Promoter is Lifestyle Magazine Group Limited (LMG) through its website www.thisnzlife.co.nz, NZ Life & Leisure magazine and associated social media channels (the “Promoter”). The promotional partner is Blue Adventures Limited.
● The prize includes a three-hour private kitesurfing lesson for one person, valued at $267. Prize may be taken in Auckland or on the Matakana Coast, subject to availability.
● The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes. One entry per person. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
● The prize is non-transferable.
● The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
● All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be physically fit.
● Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group (LMG), the Promoter, promotional partners, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
● Entries are the property of LMG and may be used for promotional purposes by them.
● By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing emails from LMG. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
● Entries close 23 February 2020 at 11.59 pm.
● The winning entries for the prize will be drawn in the week beginning 24 February 2020 at the LMG premises, Level 1, 29 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand.
● Winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days the prizes will be redrawn.
● Winner must arrange booking in advance with Nina Carr-Fehm of Blue Adventures before 1 May 2021. The prize must be taken before 31 May 2021.
● Booking is subject to availability and some dates may not be available at Blue Adventures’ discretion. Blue adventures operates from October to May and is closed from June through September.
● The prize is weather and tide-dependent. If the weather and/or tide is determined by Blue Adventures to be unsuitable, the winner may reschedule the lesson before 1 May 2021.
● The Prize does not include travel or transportation to Matakana or Auckland. The prize does not include any other Blue Adventures services that are not listed in prize description.
● The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in these terms and conditions, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals – including additional guests.
● Prize winners must abide by Blue Adventures safety standards at all times.
● The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
● In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.