Be in to win a two-night getaway for two at Arcadia Lodge, valued at up to $1000
Be in to win a two-night getaway for two at Arcadia Lodge in Russell, valued at up to $1000.
There’s nowhere in the Bay of Islands quite like Arcadia Lodge bed and breakfast in Russell. This historic, early 20th century house and boutique Russell B&B accommodation is a Bay of Islands landmark sitting in a magnificent position looking out over Russell’s tranquil Matauwhi Bay. For many of our guests one of their greatest pleasures is simply to sit and drink in the 180 degree views of water, bush and yachts.
This getaway prize includes:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entries close 26 April 2020.
● Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
● The Promoter is Lifestyle Magazine Group Limited (LMG) through its website www.thisnzlife.co.nz, NZ Life & Leisure magazine and associated social media channels (the “Promoter”). The promotional partner is Arcadia Bay of Islands Ltd.
● The prize includes a two-night stay for up to two people at Arcadia Lodge in Russell, valued at up to $700. Prize includes a $200 voucher for either lunch or dinner for two people at The Gables Restaurant in Russell, and a $100 voucher for lunch at Omata Vineyards.
● Room is subject to availability.
● The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of Arcadia Bay of Islands Ltd.
● One entry per person. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
● The prize is non-transferable.
● The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
● All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
● Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group (LMG), the Promoter, promotional partners, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
● Entries are the property of LMG and may be used for promotional purposes by them.
● By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive marketing emails from LMG. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them.
● Entries close 26th April 2020 at 11.59 pm.
● The winning entries for the prize will be drawn 27 April 2020 at the LMG premises, Level 1, 29 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand.
● Winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days, the prizes will be redrawn.
● The booking must be made directly with Arcadia Lodge and is subject to availability. The prize must be taken between 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020.
● The Prize does not include travel or transportation to Arcadia Lodge. The prize does not include any other facilities or activities that are not listed in prize description.
● The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in these terms and conditions, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals – including additional guests.
● Prize winners must abide by safety standards at Arcadia Lodge.
● The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
● In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.