Be in to win an overnight Pohatu Penguin experience for two on Banks Peninsula, valued at $300
Be in to win an overnight Pohatu Penguin experience for two on Banks Peninsula, valued at $300.
Pohatu Penguins, based in Akaroa, offers an overnight stay for up to two people in their historic and cosy private rooms in the middle of a penguin colony. Enjoy the safe swimming beach just outside the door or explore the surrounding and secluded landscape.
The Pohatu Package includes:
– Evening Penguin Tour (if in season) to see the little penguin colony.
– Visit to the spectacular cliff-tops of the Akaroa Heads Lighthouse Reserve.
– Opportunity to walk along the gentle river and waterfalls of the Tutukakahikura Scenic Reserve. Fully forested and downhill walk part of the well-known Banks Track. 3-hour & 1.5-hour options available.
– Gaze up at the night sky to see the brilliant Milkyway.
– Wake up to the sound of birdsong, sheep and the sea.
– Rustic accommodation with a fully equipped kitchen, linen, toilet, shower, etc.
Learn more about Francis and Shireen Helps, the couple behind the protected wildlife habitat, in the March/April issue of NZ Life & Leisure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entries close 26 April 2020.
● Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
● The Promoter is Lifestyle Magazine Group Limited (LMG) through its website www.thisnzlife.co.nz, NZ Life & Leisure magazine and associated social media channels (the “Promoter”). The promotional partner is Pohatu Penguins.
● The prize includes a one-night stay at Pohatu Penguins on Banks Peninsula for up to two people. The Pohatu Package prize, valued at $300, includes an evening penguin tour (if in season), a visit to the Akaroa Heads Lighthouse Reserve and access to walks in the Tutukakahikura Scenic Reserve.
● Accommodation will be in either the penguin cottage (a shared 3-bedroom cottage, with either a queen bed or bunk bed with double at the bottom and single at the top) or fantail room (double bed).
● The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of Pohatu Penguins. One entry per person. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
● The prize is non-transferable.
● The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
● All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be physically fit.
● Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group (LMG), the Promoter, promotional partners, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
● Entries are the property of LMG and may be used for promotional purposes by them.
● By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive marketing emails from LMG. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
● Entries close 26 April 2020 at 11.59 pm.
● The winning entries for the prize will be drawn 27 April 2020 at the LMG premises, Level 1, 29 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand.
● Winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days the prizes will be redrawn.
● Booking must be made directly with Pohatu Penguins. The prize must be taken before 30 April 2021. Some dates may not be available at Pohatu Penguin’s discretion.
● The Prize does not include travel or transportation to Banks Peninsula. The prize does not include any other facilities or activities that are not listed in prize description.
● The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in these terms and conditions, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals – including additional guests.
● Prize winners must abide by safety standards at Pohatu Penguins.
● The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
● In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize
● Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 13.