Be in to win one of three Ahia smoked fish prize packs valued at $50 each
Be in to win one of three smoked fish prize packs from award-winning seafood company Ahia, valued at $50 each.
Each prize pack contains:
-1x Ahia Freshly Smoked Kahawai Manuka Honey 200g
-1x Ahia Freshly Smoked Trevally Horopito Pepper 200g
-1x Ahia Freshly Smoked Hoki 200g
-1x Ahia Freshly Smoked Gemfish & Citrus Spread 170g
-1x Ahia Freshly Smoked Hoki & Saffron Spread 170g
ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE
Ahia’s Freshly Smoked Kahawai Manuka Honey was the Seafood Champion at the 2020 Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards. The judges described Ahia’s winning Freshly Smoked Kahawai Mānuka Honey as a “celebration of a good, honest Kiwi fish. Beautifully moist and moreish.” The company’s Freshly Smoked Trevally Horopito Pepper, Freshly Smoked Hoki, Freshly Smoked Gemfish & Citrus Spread and Freshly Smoked Hoki & Saffron Spread also picked up medals in the awards.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entries close 29 June 2020.
The judge’s decision is final. Employees of NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group, associated sponsor(s)and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter. Entries are the property of NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group and may be used for promotional purposes by NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group.
Entrants agree to their name/photo being used for publicity purposes. By entering this competition you agree to receive occasional information from NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group.
- A couple’s decades-long mission to save New Zealand’s heritage seeds and fruit trees at the Koanga Institute
- Recipe: Caralee Fontenele’s Banana Bread in a Mug
- A green-thumbed couple transformed their dry block into a perennial food forest and bountiful permaculture farm
- Signs your chickens might have gapeworm PLUS how to treat it
- Autoimmune disorders: These are the common diseases, symptoms and treatments to know