Be in to win one of two specialty cheese prize packs by the NZ Champions of Cheese Awards, valued at $75 each
Be in to win one of two specialty cheese prize packs by the NZ Champions of Cheese Awards, valued at $75 each.
Each cheese prize pack, put together by Sabato, includes award-winning New Zealand specialty cheeses such as Nieuwenhuis Farmstead Moonstone, Meyer Goat’s Milk Gouda, Grinning Gecko Camembert, Mahoe Farmhouse Blue. Also included is a packet of Sabato’s Crostini.
The trophies for the 2020 NZ Champions of Cheese Awards have just been announced. It’s more important than ever to celebrate the outstanding quality and diversity of New Zealand’s amazing cheese industry by buying and eating locally made! Find the full awards results here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entries close 31 May 2020.
The judge’s decision is final. Employees of NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group, associated sponsor(s)and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter. Entries are the property of NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group and may be used for promotional purposes by NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group.
By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing emails from NZ Life & Leisure and Lifestyle Magazine Group g. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
Entrants agree to their name/photo being used for publicity purposes. By entering this competition you agree to receive occasional information from NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group.
- A couple’s decades-long mission to save New Zealand’s heritage seeds and fruit trees at the Koanga Institute
- Recipe: Caralee Fontenele’s Banana Bread in a Mug
- A green-thumbed couple transformed their dry block into a perennial food forest and bountiful permaculture farm
- Signs your chickens might have gapeworm PLUS how to treat it
- Autoimmune disorders: These are the common diseases, symptoms and treatments to know