Escape to Paradise: Be in to win weekend retreat for two at award-winning Treghan Luxury Lodge in the Bay of Islands, valued at $1440
Be in to win a weekend retreat for two at award-winning Treghan Luxury Lodge in the Bay of Islands, valued at $1440. The holiday package includes three nights’ accommodation, breakfast provisions, and a meal for two at Ake Ake Vineyards.
- Three nights’ accommodation* for 2 people in a 2 bedroom luxury retreat guesthouse (self-contained with fully equipped kitchen and 2 bathrooms) at Treghan Lodge, valued at $1440
- Full breakfast provisions provided in retreat,
- A meal for at Ake Ake Vineyard valued at $160
Accommodation must be booked between 1 August – 15 November 2019 or 1 May – 30 June 2020 (excluding New Zealand school and public holiday dates along with all other special event periods and public holidays such as Labour Weekend). Bookings will be based on availability and made directly with Treghan Lodge. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and may not be used against a booking already made. Prize does not include any flights, travel or transportation.
ABOUT TREGHAN LUXURY LODGE
Treghan Luxury Lodge is synonymous with comfort, relaxation, privacy and sustainability. Award winning, we offer our guests beautifully appointed self-contained accommodation set in lush private gardens. Signed with Tourism Sustainability NZ, Treghan is committed to restoring, protecting and enhancing the natural environment.
Treghan Luxury Lodge, is your sanctuary for escape or your ‘home away from home’ to discover the pleasures of the Bay of Islands and Northland. You can make a new discovery every day – beaches, historic buildings, sailing, exploring the Bays, diving, walking, golfing and so much more. Or you can just relax and unwind and forget the outside world in this welcoming haven. Perfect for a relaxing holiday, a golf retreat or a romantic get-away. And all within walking distance of the vibrant township of Kerikeri.
Entries close 22 August 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The prize includes three night’s accommodation (fully self-contained) for two including full breakfast provisions, organic where possible. These breakfast provisions will be in the retreat when guests arrive and are valued at $80. The prize also includes dinner for two at Ake Ake Vineyard from their current menu to the value of $160.00.
• Total value of accommodation is $1440, total value of prize is $1680.
• One entry per person. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. No exchanges will be made.
• The judge’s decision is final.
• All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and live in New Zealand.
• Employees of NZ Life & Leisure magazine, Lifestyle Magazine Group, the Promoter, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
• Entries are the property of NZ Life & Leisure magazine and may be used for promotional purposes by NZ Life & Leisure.
• By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive marketing emails from NZ Life & Leisure and promotion partners. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
• Entries close 22 August.
• The winning entries for the prize will be drawn 22 August and the winners will be notified via email or phone that week. If the winners have not confirmed acceptance of their prizes within three days the prizes will be redrawn.
• Accommodation must be booked between 1 August – 15 November 2019 or 1 May – 30 June 2020 (excluding New Zealand school and public holiday dates along with all other special event periods and public holidays such as Labour Weekend). Bookings will be based on availability and made directly with Treghan Lodge. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and may not be used against a booking already made. Prize does not include any flights, travel or transportation.
• The winner must book at least seven days in advance prior to desired stay dates. (Block out periods include all New Zealand school and public holiday dates along with all other special event periods and public holidays such as Labour Weekend) Contact details will be provided after the prize is drawn.
• The prize must be taken before 30 June 2020.
• Accommodation may not be available during peak periods. The prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize description, including (where applicable), flights, transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals – including additional guests.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
• In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
• The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.