What’s On: Ruth Pretty at Home
Ruth Pretty is extremely excited to introduce Ruth Pretty at Home. The Ruth Pretty team has created whole new set of Ruth Pretty favourite home meals which you can easily order from here.
Ruth Pretty meals can be delivered to your home in Wellington, Kapiti Coast, Horowhenua and Palmerston and given our fleet of vans need an outing, there is no delivery charge while Level 3 is in effect. If you live out of our delivery area you may see an opportunity to spoil a parent, friend or colleague who resides in the zone (gift vouchers available).
If you enjoy a drink along with food, choose your wine for the evening. There is everyday wine but also some very special vintages from Paul’s cellar.
The safety and well-being of our customers and team members are always our priority. Like everyone else, we are working our way through uncharted territory with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. We want to let you know that we are taking every precaution, excellent advice from industry associations and following government protocols as they are released. We thank Jacinda and her team for their thoughtfulness and thoroughness during this time.
- A couple’s decades-long mission to save New Zealand’s heritage seeds and fruit trees at the Koanga Institute
- Recipe: Caralee Fontenele’s Banana Bread in a Mug
- A green-thumbed couple transformed their dry block into a perennial food forest and bountiful permaculture farm
- Signs your chickens might have gapeworm PLUS how to treat it
- Autoimmune disorders: These are the common diseases, symptoms and treatments to know