Recipe: Roasted Baby Turnips with Garlic and Rosemary
A simple turnip recipe that makes a great addition to a weekend roast.
4 mini turnips, peeled and halved (450g)
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic crushed
2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Par-boil the turnips for 3-4 minutes, then drain. Transfer to a small roasting tin. Mix the oil, garlic and rosemary together and drizzle over the turnips. Season to taste. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Love this story? Subscribe now!
- 12 delicious boredom-busting baking ideas
- Recipe: Chunky Monkey Feijoa Chutney (the best-ever feijoa recipe, skins included)
- 10 easy recipes that make the most of pantry staples or leftovers
- Recipe: Garden Greens (silverbeet, beetroot greens or spinach) & Feta Filo Pie
- Recipe: Topsy Turvy Feijoa Cake