Recipe: Roasted baby turnips with garlic and rosemary
4 mini turnips, peeled and halved (450g)
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic crushed
2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Par-boil the turnips for 3-4 minutes, then drain. Transfer to a small roasting tin. Mix the oil, garlic and rosemary together and drizzle over the turnips. Season to taste. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Love this story? Subscribe now!
- Make your own beeswax food wraps: updated recipe
- How Papamoa couple Gabrielle and Andrew Walton’s long-term vision to grow their home tree by tree was made into reality
- 10 things you need to know about growing pears
- A little house on the apiary: Beekeeper Nathan Orr’s tiny house passion stemmed from a teenage illness
- Set designer Megan Vertelle’s upcycled Piha villa is an off-screen showstopper