The Off-Topic Book Club Podcast: The Couple Next Door
Each month NZ Life & Leisure editor Kate Coughlan and her team Cheree Morrison, Rosemarie White and Emma Rawson meet up to discuss an interesting book for our podcast, The Off-Topic Book Club.
This month the club reviews The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena. The book follows the story of a couple who leave their baby unattended while attending a party next door, only to discover her missing on their return. As always, we talk about the book in its entirety so beware of spoilers!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE
Next month we will be reviewing The Light Between Oceans, by ML Stedman. The movie is also out in September – look forward to seeing Michael Fassbender on the big screen. View the trailer below.
Want to listen our other book club podcasts?
Listen to our discussion about My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferante
Listen to our discussion of The Girl on the Train by Paul Hawkins
- Lee-Anne and Todd Jago talk about finding their tūrangawaewae and launching Maori tourism business Waka Abel Tasman
- 5 easy-to-grow summer flowers for homemade bouquets
- A guide to gravity-fed water systems
- 5 amazing food forest gardens
- Meet the Barrett whanau the guardians of bird-lover’s paradise Kapiti island and Kapiti Island Nature Tours lodge