Recipe: Ruth Pretty’s Honey Soy Chicken Nibbles
This classic flavour combination is always a party favourite.
Recipe by Ruth Pretty
1/3 cup tamari soy sauce
2 tablespoons liquid honey
2 tablespoons oil
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1kg (24) chicken nibbles
Put all the ingredients except the chicken nibbles in a large bowl and stir well. Add the chicken and toss well to coat. Cover tightly and leave to marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 190°C. Lightly grease a low-sided baking tray with baking spray. Put the chicken nibbles on the tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a knife. Serve immediately. Serves 8
Love this story? Subscribe now!
OTHER NIBBLES RECIPES TO TRY
- 12 delicious boredom-busting baking ideas
- Recipe: Chunky Monkey Feijoa Chutney (the best-ever feijoa recipe, skins included)
- 10 easy recipes that make the most of pantry staples or leftovers
- Recipe: Garden Greens (silverbeet, beetroot greens or spinach) & Feta Filo Pie
- Recipe: Topsy Turvy Feijoa Cake