Recipe: Tropical Grilled Salmon SPONSORED
A sweet and savory glaze gives grilled salmon big flavor.
Recipe courtesy of Dole New Zealand
1/2 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
1/4 cup less sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup honey
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
4 salmon fillets
Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, honey, pepper, paprika and garlic powder in small saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and reserve 1/3 cup glaze to serve as a sauce with the grilled fish.
Heat grill to medium heat and oil it with cooking spray. Place salmon on the grill and brush with glaze. Grill salmon until opaque and flaky, about 4 minutes on each side. Serve reserved glaze with salmon.
- Poultry expert Sue Clarke explains how to feed your hens the correct amount of calcium and grit to lay good eggs
- 5 tips to drying firewood
- Odd reasons your chicken might be lame
- Signs your chickens might have gapeworm PLUS how to treat it
- Recipe: Chunky Monkey Feijoa Chutney (the best-ever feijoa chutney recipe, skins included)