Recipe: Forty Thieves’ Cacao Almond and Fudge Slice
An easy no-bake slice that’s a crowd favourite.
Recipe and photos by Nadia Eves for Forty Thieves
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 cup Forty Thieves Crunchy Almond Butter
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons almond flour
4 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons Forty Thieves Crunchy Almond Butter
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon cacao powder
Line a loaf tin with parchment paper. In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil until it is liquified and remove from heat. Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly until combined. Press mixture into the lined loaf tin and place in the fridge.
Repeat steps with the coconut oil and add the other ingredients as before. Remove almond layer from the fridge and pour cacao mixture on top. Return the tray into the fridge and allow to set for about an hour before slicing.
Can be stored in the fridge for a week or freezer for longer.
- ‘How e-scooters, macaroni cheese and a kowhai helped me save 3.4 tonnes of carbon’: Emma Rawson tackles her carbon footprint with the FutureFit calculator
- How to recognise and treat respiratory problems in chickens
- Signs your chickens might have gapeworm PLUS how to treat it
- Odd reasons your chicken might be lame
- Recipe: Kiri’s Lemon Tart