Tickets still available to the South Island Outstanding Food Producer Dinners
NZ Life & Leisure was part of the team behind the Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards earlier this year.With 150 entries, from the Catlins to Kaitaia, the judges were spoilt for choice.
Pedigree East Coast beef brand Absolute Angus were named the Supreme Winner and winner of the Paddock Primary category.
Now it’s your turn to taste the award-winning products: Join the Outstanding NZ Food Producers team at one of the South Island dinners showcasing finalists and winning products from the 2017 Awards.
You’ll enjoy four delicious courses matched with award-winning Ara Wines from Marlborough and meet a local producer to hear their inspiring story.
Arbour Restaurant, Blenheim, Wednesday 19 October
Bloody Mary’s, Christchurch, Thursday 26 October
Market Kitchen, Dunedin, Tuesday 2 November
Dinner is only $110 per person for four courses matched with Ara Wines and tickets are available here
Read more about the Outstanding Food Producer Awards here
- How a small Waikato farm harnesses the power of Paulownia, the fastest-growing tree in the world
- A tried and tested Blackboy peach bottling recipe
- Classic baking: Yoyo recipe
- Set designer Megan Vertelle’s upcycled Piha villa is an off-screen showstopper
- New Zealand-designed raincoats receive torrents of praise