Highlights from the NZ Life & Leisure and Walk Japan Reader Lunch at Ebisu
The food was exquisite, the sake was flowing and the conversation was filled with colourful travel stories at the NZ Life & Leisure and Walk Japan reader lunch.
At this sell-out event, held at Ebisu at Britomart, Auckland, Walk Japan CEO Paul Christie, entertained readers with tales of life in this land known for its layered history and connection with nature. He also shared must-see Japan travel highlights for those interested in learning more about Japan ahead of the Rugby World Cup in 2019.
- A little house on the apiary: Beekeeper Nathan Orr’s tiny house passion stemmed from a teenage illness
- 15+ tips to creating the perfect grazing platter at your next party
- Make your own beeswax food wraps: updated recipe
- A tried and tested Blackboy peach bottling recipe
- NZ Lifestyle Block Smart Series Part Six: Lessons from Rhys Taylor’s award-winning 10-year-old eco home