Recipe: Donovans Triple Chocolate Cookies
A medley of white, milk and dark chocolate make these cookies the ultimate crowd-pleaser.
Recipe by Bluebells Cakery
120gm unsalted butter
200gm soft brown sugar
1 tsp good quality vanilla extract
1 free range egg
210gm plain flour
1⁄2 tsp baking powder
1⁄2 tsp salt
250gm Donovans Chocolate Drops – a mix of white, milk & dark
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-bake). Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Cream the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add the vanilla and egg and beat again until combined. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt over the mixture and beat again until everything comes together.
Lastly, fold through the Donovans Chocolate Drops. Break off golf ball sized pieces. Roll them between your hands and place on the baking tray at least 10cm apart. Press down flat with the back of a fork.
Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes until they turn a golden colour. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes on the tray before cooling on a wire rack.
- A couple’s decades-long mission to save New Zealand’s heritage seeds and fruit trees at the Koanga Institute
- Recipe: Caralee Fontenele’s Banana Bread in a Mug
- Autoimmune disorders: These are the common diseases, symptoms and treatments to know
- A green-thumbed couple transformed their dry block into a perennial food forest and bountiful permaculture farm
- New Zealand farmers diversify incomes with PurePod luxury glass cabins