Entries close soon for the NZI Rural Women New Zealand Business Awards
July 25 2018
The NZI Rural Women New Zealand Business Awards 2018 celebrates innovative women in the rural sector who illustrate success through their rural business.
The Awards offer the opportunity for business exposure, PR opportunities with local media and on social media networks, networking with other business leaders and influencers, prize money and logo promoting your win.
Entries close Wednesday, 1 August. For more information and entry forms, visit www.ruralwomen.org.nz/businessawards
The Awards evening is Tuesday, 20 November in Wellington.
Last year Debra Cruickshank of Tannacrieff Wines took out the top prize. The boutique Central Otago winemaker received her award in front of a crowd of 180 in Invercargill, at the awards which celebrate the achievements of women who live in the country.
READ MORE HERE
- Make your own beeswax food wraps: updated recipe
- How Papamoa couple Gabrielle and Andrew Walton’s long-term vision to grow their home tree by tree was made into reality
- 10 things you need to know about growing pears
- A little house on the apiary: Beekeeper Nathan Orr’s tiny house passion stemmed from a teenage illness
- Set designer Megan Vertelle’s upcycled Piha villa is an off-screen showstopper