Recipe: Cocktail Collective’s Perfectly Pink Mocktail
PERFECTLY PINK MOCKTAIL
Makes two serves
1/ COMBINE – into your shaker:
– ice (1/2 full)
– 80mls parts Cranberry Juice
– 80mls parts Watermelon Water
– 80mls parts Lime Juice
– 80mls parts Coconut Cream
– 80mls parts Gomme Syrup
2/ SHAKE – Fit the lid securely and shake firmly for 15-20 seconds
3/ POUR – Using a strainer, pour evenly into your two glasses
4/ GARNISH – shape a ball of candy floss and float on each serve with a bright edible flower popped on top.
5/ ENJOY !
Visit cocktailcollective.co.nz for a printable recipe card.
MORE ON THE PINK RIBBON BREAKFASTS
Last year the Pink Ribbon Breakfasts raised an incredible 1.8 million dollars for the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the breakfasts and the money you raise will help fund life-saving research and patient support that could one day help your mum, your sister, your daughter, or your friend.
Donate or sign up to host your own Pink Ribbon Breakfast here
READ MORE ON THE COCKTAIL COLLECTIVE
DECORATE YOUR COCKTAILS WITH THESE PRETTY BLOOMS
- Taranaki’s host with the most: Nice Hotel owner Terry Parkes transforms an historic home into a maximalist masterpiece
- Signs your chickens might have gapeworm PLUS how to treat it
- Odd reasons your chicken might be lame
- How to recognise and treat respiratory problems in chickens
- 5 tips to drying firewood