8 homemade gift ideas plus 16 baking treats
Show your love to friends and family, with a home made gift idea for Christmas. Find here eight DIY projects plus 16 baking ideas that will make them smile.
Wrap some scented soap inside one of these soft-as-silk knitted facecloths and you have a beautiful gift.
Use natural beeswax and coconut oil to make your own luxe moisturising bars.
Vodka infusions are surprisingly simple to create and are hugely rewarding. Plus, they can make a great gift.
Making your own soap is easy, affordable, doesn’t require any special equipment and is quite addictive.
These vinegars look fantastic, taste great, and are very easy to make.
Learn the basics of fragrance making with these solid perfumes made from beeswax and essential oils.
Learn how to make a zesty distillation of this aromatic herb.
Serving up some baking inspiration for the holidays.
- Taranaki’s host with the most: Nice Hotel owner Terry Parkes transforms an historic home into a maximalist masterpiece
- Signs your chickens might have gapeworm PLUS how to treat it
- Odd reasons your chicken might be lame
- How to recognise and treat respiratory problems in chickens
- Slower walking, ageing fast: Why gait speed may be an ageing indicator